Islamic Widget

Monday 25 October 2010

Moga Allah Permudahkannya

Allah is Great

Assalamualaikum wbt n a very pleasant evening to everyone.
This morning, I woke up very early. Gosh.. by 2.30a.m., I was already up.. and Allah knows how tired I should be right now.. but Alhamdulillah.. it's as if He knows what's on my mind right now.. I managed to settle a few things and of course, thanks to one of my colleagues (AMI AMWIRAH) who helped out voluntarily.. I was really touched. Thanks mate.. And now.. There are still so many things that I need to attend to.. so, serves me right for not knowing how to manage my time.. well, always taking my OWN sweet time, that is..  ;-)

.. but then, as I mentioned earlier, Allah is really great. Despite the challenges for the past few days ( or shall I say months? ), I managed to get through them.. at least, for the time being. Always hoping it would last forever.. Yes Miss Nora, you can do it..! Pray that Allah will bless you and help you to go through the winding road of your life.

Here's something worth sharing with other readers. Hope you'll find it useful, Insya Allah... 


Doa Agar Dipermudahkan Urusan
Apabila menghadapi sebarang masalah , mohonlah pada Allah swt. keringanan dengan membaca doa berikut :
    اللَّهُمَّ لا سَهلَ إِلاَّ مَا جَعَلْتَهُ  سَهْلاً ، وَ أَنْتَ تَجْعَلُ الْحُزْنَ  إِذَا شِئْتَ سَهْلاً
 Maksudnya : “ Wahai Tuhanku , tiada kemudahan melainkan apa yang Engkau jadikan mudah dan perkara yang susah boleh Engkau jadikan mudah , apabila Engkau mengkehendakinya” .
Source: Ustaz Zahazan Mohamed in his blog, if I'm not mistaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment